1403/480 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Best returns on offer - 7%
Are you looking to purchase a property that will actually make you money ?
Tired of paying huge body corp fees, council and water rates? Not interested in paying your managing agent 7 % of the rent. Nervous about the residential rental market dropping or if you can’t lease your property? Even worse have you had a tenant cause damage or fail to pay rent on time?
Now you do not need to worry about any of this as this serviced apartment is guaranteed to perform
This investment opportunity is ideally suited to smart investors looking for a high return around 7%. With a long term lease in place until 2025 this is the perfect set and forget opportunity you have been waiting for. With a $22,103.64 yearly return paid in 12 monthly payments this is perfect for SMSF or savvy investors looking for an investment property that provides 100% occupancy. Best of all you don’t even need to pay owners corporation fees*, council or water rates. All this together with 3% rental increases per year make this the investment opportunity of the year.
• You do not pay for any owners corporation admin fees
• You do not pay for any council rates, water rates
• You do not pay any usage charges for electricity or water
• No late payments on rent – payed monthly on time
• No GST on the purchase price
• 100% occupancy with a long term lease ( 2025 )
• You do not pay for any damage
• Monthly and yearly statements sent directly to you
• No need for a real estate agent or property manager
• Stable returns with yearly 3% increases
This has views across Collins St towards the Yarra River. Inside the fully appointed and recently refurbished studio includes stone benches, air-conditioning, robes, and a fully equipped kitchen. This immaculate apartment is located towards the top of the building and has all the smart traveler could need. Take the opportunity to purchase into one of Australia’s leading Hotel chains and capitalize on this sound investment. It is anticipated that the Oaks will extend their lease on properties in the building to 2035. Take the time to inspect or ask for a copy of the contract.